jollibee was one of those crazy eat-out’s I had with my ex-colleague !! She loved this place and got me hooked on to the rice and gravy…
Like every other fast food joint they have the fried chicken, burgers, fries but apart from that they serve spaghetti , Fiesta Noodles etc..
They have two floors of space for dine in..
The Fried Chicken with rice and gravy is my usual order
Rice with gravy
Don’t hesitate to ask them for extra sauce or gravy !!
Rice noodles topped with palabok sauce with tinapa flakes, shrimps and slices of boiled eggs.
This can be a bit weird tasting since it has the smell of the prawn paste (at least that’s what I think).
Jolly Hotdog is your regular hotdog , it has the feel and taste of a homemade hotdog…
- Quality, Quantity, Taste and Presentation is decent
- Menu has good options to choose from
- very reasonable pricing
- Very friendly and informative staff
- During the busy days it can be quite noisy but apart from that its a good place to dine in.
- indoor/outdoor seating available
- ample of parking space opposite the building
- Delivery is not available yet
- refill’s are free with particular orders you place
- They serve breakfast as well
Join them on:
Timings: 8am till 2pm
Location: Building# 1-A, Abubaker Street (back of Post Office and Watiya)
More from fellow bloggers: